top of page
Where and how to run UI tests?
UI tests have never been easy.
Yes, with frameworks like Kaspresso and Kakao it gets easier year by year.
However, running ui tests still raises a lot of questions, like:
- Which test runner do I need to use?
- How to deal with unstable network?
- Emulator or Real Device?
- How to clear the state and why?
- How to make tests less flakiness?
- How to organise good reports?
We gonna talk about all of these topics and deep dive into test runners, emulators, why adb is not the best option and find the most pragmatic options for your team no matter how big is it.
bottom of page