The 9 Most Common Security Threats to Mobile Devices last year
Learn how to address the risks that today’s top mobile security threats pose to your organization.
In this talk, I will discuss the most common and critical mobile security threats that organizations face in 2021.
I will discuss the below topics in order.
1. Social Engineering
2. Data Leakage via Malicious Apps
3. Unsecured Public WiFi
4. End-to-End Encryption Gaps
5. Internet of Things (IoT) Devices
7. Poor Password Habits
8. Lost or Stolen Mobile Devices
9. Out of Date Operating Systems