Automating key workflows in your daily developer life!
In this talk, I want to guide the audience through the tools I implemented and the scripts I built over time in our CI system to automate common tasks like:
- Daily release deliveries to QA (releases run automatically only if there were any new commits since the last one)
- Automated Git(Hub) tags creation for each release
- Automated release notes included in the tags (for QA)
- Automated code formatting with standard rules automatically shared across all the members of a team
- How to have automated "feature resales"
- How to create those scripts in order to make them reusable across different projects.
I currently work with Bitrise, which means my example may include that tool (but the scripts are tool agnostic).